+214-937-9905
We help those who don’t want to go it alone

Stop reading this if you are a professional investment advisor. Stop reading if you can afford not to worry about getting the most from your investments. Stop reading if the stock market is your hobby so you have fun experimenting and making transactions. If you are any of those people you probably don’t want any help—you can do it all yourself.

If you are not a professional investor but care just as much as they do about making sure your money does well, then you probably wish you had an expert to give you advice and to help manage your accounts—without skimming most of the money as fees.

Yield Financial Advisors is specifically designed to help people like you who have money to invest (perhaps retirement savings or money you inherited). Some of our clients have millions, and some don’t. Some are the “millionaires next door”—the people you don’t imagine are wealthy but are wise investors who end up on top. Some clients are actively saving, while others are now living off their investments. Every client values our professional investing expertise and advice

Here are some ways you could benefit from some outside help: 

Your role becomes simpler and less time-consuming

Investing can be mind-boggling. Meaningful portfolio diversification requires depth and breadth. There are over 9,500 stocks in the United States to choose from and over 50,000 worldwide. When considering fixed income assets, such as bonds, there are over 2 million securities globally to choose from. How do you choose? Sifting through that much data to pick the few stocks or bonds necessary to build a portfolio is a massive undertaking.  Yield Financial Advisors uses a common sense approach to this daunting task. We start with the major factors of economic environment, political conditions, and investor sentiment trends. Those factors might be even more important to the success of your portfolio than which individual stocks or bonds it contains.

We use a core model: A 7Twelve™ strategy. Seven categories of assets are invested across twelve different sub-asset classes to provide proper diversification, balancing risk and return.

Not only does our 7Twelve™ strategy position your portfolio for growth, it makes investing simpler and less time-consuming, letting you focus on how you enjoy your most valuable asset: Your time.

We believe asset allocation (stocks, real estate, resources, bonds, or cash) accounts for as much as 70% of long-term portfolio returns. The remaining 30% is what you might call sub-asset allocation: decisions about the type of investments within each asset class, meaning large cap or small cap stocks, US or non-US bonds, oil or gold or grain, etc. The goal of the 7Twelve™ strategy is to develop a multi-asset portfolio that can achieve equity-like returns with bond-like risk.

We are not a brokerage firm. We don’t earn commissions on trades or from acting as a broker. Our fees are up-front and easy to understand. Fees typically range from 1.5% to 1.0% annually, based on the amount of your assets we manage. Our fees are transparent and are aligned with your objectives; so when you do well we do well.

Investment choices are based on your profit, not ours

We believe asset allocation (stocks, real estate, resources, bonds, or cash) accounts for as much as 70% of long-term portfolio returns. The remaining 30% is what you might call sub-asset allocation: decisions about the type of investments within each asset class, meaning large cap or small cap stocks, US or non-US bonds, oil or gold or grain, etc. The goal of the 7Twelve™ strategy is to develop a multi-asset portfolio that achieves equity-like returns with bond-like risk.

We are not a brokerage firm. We don’t earn commissions on trades or from acting as a broker. Our fees are up-front and easy to understand. Fees typically range from 1.5% to 1.0% annually, based on the amount of your assets we manage. Our fees are transparent and are aligned with your objectives; so when you do well we do well.

You can trust the advice you receive

Yield Financial Advisors’ principal is Wendell W. Brock, MBA, ChFC, who has been helping clients achieve their financial goals for over 25 years. In addition to his work with individual investors, Wendell has formed community banks from the ground up, working with bank regulators and the FDIC to ensure compliance. He knows investing from multiple perspectives and is able to leverage that expertise in managing your portfolio.

Trust starts with personal interaction. You will always have a committed advisor who is there for you, to answer your questions and address your needs. That advisor will know your name and provide the personal attention you deserve.

Trust starts with personal interaction. You will always have a committed advisor who is there for you, to answer your questions and address your needs. That advisor will know your name and provide the personal attention you deserve.

For your comfort, your accounts are always held in your name, at well-known financial institutions. Those Institutions specialize in asset custody, allowing you easy access to your accounts at any time.